Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You going to share?

This is what I see every morning when I am making breakfast.

Hey...what are you making?   Do I smell peanut butter?



To be sure that I don't get away on her, Brook always places her foot on mine. That's Hiker and Azule waiting patiently.

Cracker and peanut butter is coming!
Every morning after their kibbles, the pack all get a little peanut butter and unsalted soda cracker snack.  It's not much considering that three soda crackers are broken up into pieces to share amongst seven dogs but they all patiently wait for it!  

In the above photos you can see how Brook's eyes are silvery due to the detached retinas and as mentioned previously, Hiker just looks like her eyes are closed.  Those noses work very well though and they know when it's peanut butter time!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! My cattle dog mix Shadow used to repeatedly poke her nose into my leg as I was preparing breakfast and dinner! I was too slow. Love how Brook makes sure you can't get away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/18/2012

    We always joke that Riley is such a good kitchen helper. Whenever anyone is cooking, she's lying down on the floor waiting ever so patiently to see if we drop anything! Sometimes she gets lucky.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete