Monday, September 01, 2014

Monday Mischief

While looking some photos yesterday, I realized that I never did share these photos.

Once again, the determination and mischief seeking Brook was left alone for a few minutes. Upon my return, this is what I saw. 


When I loudly asked, "BROOK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"   This is the reaction I got -


I couldn't help but laugh as I was sure she thinking, "Uh-oh. The Mom is back."

I am still not sure how she managed to get up on there. Nothing was damaged and no harm done. Interesting to note that there was nothing edible other than the bread on the upper shelf.

Just a reminder to never, ever underestimate the determination of a blind and partly deaf Australian Cattle Dog named Brook!

4 comments:

  1. OMD nimble as any athlete. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think she was planning on making a hot snack!

    What a resourceful pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did she get up there without knocking stuff over? Amazing! She does look very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a smart and adorable little mischief-maker! Those ACDs are such comedians.

    ReplyDelete