Monday, September 09, 2013

New shoes = new toys

I recently started a new job here and as part of that must wear steel toed shoes which are supplied by the company I work for. I think I may have mentioned previously that some of the pack have a bit of a shoe fetish. They don’t destroy them, they just like to play with them.

When I arrived home with my new work shoes, Forest was quite interested.




After a while though, it seems that they are perhaps too heavy to be swinging around and playing with. Probably best to just lightly chew on them.



There is almost no interest in these shoes now, the other pairs and the slippers all end up outside as usual. I often wonder if (blind) Breeze thinks that there is a never ending supply of shoes since when I bring them inside I put them in different places.  As long they aren't destroying them, they can play with the shoes.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm....there is a fine line between playing and destroying...BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...their shoe fetishes are hilarious! :-D Definitely not terriers, cause we destroy and play at the same time! Muahaha! Yeah for the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL we are smiling at your shoe fetish Breeze. I use to have one when I was younger. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, shoes! So nice that they can play without destroying. Rare and wonderful dogs indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your new job resulted in new toys for the dogs! :-)

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your new job in the East Coast? Maybe the pups like the way your feet smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melon sometimes tries to get me to play with things but us pigs just don't play. We eat. We sleep. We poop. What more do you want?
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete