Thursday, December 08, 2016

Cost of Cat Litter: $92.00

Recently we had an incident where cat litter cost $92.00.  Well, actually it was $91.73.  

Why so expensive?  Ask Trail.

not feeling well

Despite two barriers, our deaf boy Trail got into the cat litter and seemed to be fine, then two days later, he was not feeling well.  A trip to the vet, some anti-nausea medication and a few days later he was much better and back to normal. Normal being chasing the cat, playing ball and being silly. 

During the couple of days that Trail wasn't himself, the biggest change was that he wasn't his "velcro" self that he (and most Australian Cattle Dogs) are known for.  I was able to go places such as the other room all by myself. I could move more than a foot away from him without having him jump and follow like I might never return. I didn't like it. Not one bit!

Lesson learned for Trail? Hope so.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, one of my collies is fond of the litter box. (Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, the lure of the cat litter. We hope he learnt his lesson, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - ALL of my dogs love the litter box! I've often wondered why they never get sick - but now reading this, I can look back and remember times when they might have just a bit "off" for a short while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Augh! Dogs! I am glad Trail is feeling better.
    Between classes at the kennels and maybe, maybe starting to look at dogs up for adoption, I have been learning much more about different breeds. I don't think I could handle an ACD, one reason is the velcro-ness!
    I hope you have power and everything again too, can't believe you were without it for so long. You are a stronger person than I (but I knew that already)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Trail! Buddy! I hope you learned your lesson! The litter box is not a treat dispenser!

    Sorry to hear about your lost power! Man! That's a long time to go without. Hope that's the end of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post about cat litter. Thank for share it here. flushable cat litter reviews

    ReplyDelete